viernes, 4 de diciembre de 2015


Summer plans

Hello everybody, today i’m going to talk about my summer plans.

Well, in this summer I have planned to do many things.

In first place, in January I have planned to participate in an artistic workshop, executed in the Barrio Yungay with children and young immigrants. Well, here I participate like monitor, in the area of the music. Usually, in the workshop of music we prepare the children and youth to participate in the carnival executed in the same neighborhood. So, I will be engaged to help in this. Also in my free time, I look forward to working to raise money to go out of Santiago in February.

Once the music workshop is completed and manages to accumulate enough money, I hope to travel outside Santiago with friends. I would like to go to southern Chile. Mainly, I hope to go to Chiloe, and visit all the major cities of the island: Ancud, Castro and Quellon. Here, I would like to visit all the tourist attractions of the island, and enjoy the beautiful landscapes of national parks and reserves. 

Also, if the money reaches me, I would like to travel to the Magallanes Region to meet the southernmost region of the world. Here, I would like to visit the Martín Gusinde Museum in Puerto Williams, to learn more about our native peoples: The Yaganes, Selknam and  Kaweshkar. Also, I hope to see all the flora and fauna of the region, and get many pictures


Well, that's all I hope this summer.
Thanks for visiting my blog, bye!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario