viernes, 6 de noviembre de 2015

      A photograph i like.


Hello everybody!! Today I’m going to talk about once of my favourites photos who I have taken.
Well, I took this photo in my last vacation when I went to Puerto Montt with my family. In this travel we went to a lot of beautiful place like the Llanquihue Lake, the Osorno Volcano and Petrohue Waterfalls.

This Photo was taken for me in the Petrohue Waterfalls, where  was also possible to see the Osorno Volcano. The scenery was wonderful.  I and my family took a lot of pictures, because we like the landscape.

I like a lot to take pictures of landscapes, even more than take pictures of people. On this trip to southern Chile, I took more than a thousand pictures. I did not take more pictures because the memory of my camera was completely filled.

Well, in this travel also we went to Chiloe, where we saw other wonderful places. In addition, we ate a lot of food, like empanadas and local fish, which was very fresh. Also we traveled by boat for different lakes and rivers. Well, in the end, this trip was wonderful and this photo proves that.

Well, that's all I want to say. Bye!!

1 comentario: