viernes, 9 de octubre de 2015

A super power I would like to have

A power I would like to have is to teleport anywhere in the world in one second. With this power I could go where I wanted without the need the use the transport, like the bus or the airplane.  I wouldn’t have the need to take the bus or subway when they are full for go to the university. This would be a great relief to me, and I would not be late for the university classes or anything.
With this super power also could teleport to a bank without anyone noticing and steal money for my family. Also, I could go to Vatican and steal their secrets or could go to Hangar 18 to know the information about extraterrestrial life.


Anyway, I could make a lot of interesting things and discover a lot of secrets in the world. This super power could be amazing. 

1 comentario: