viernes, 23 de octubre de 2015


If I won the lottery.

If I won the lottery I would take the money for a lot of things. First, I travel around the country, knowing from South to North the great variety of landscapes with my family. I probably would travel to places like Antarctica, Chiloe Island or the Atacama Desert.

After getting tired of the beautiful Chilean landscapes, I would travel for the world, visiting Europe, Africa and some Latin American countries like Brazil or Cuba. In these countries I would visit all the places that money would allow me.


Then, with the money on me, i will invest in the installation of a bar in Santiago. With this I could subsist throughout my life, selling exquisite drinks to people, making them very happy. In addition, I i will invest the money in building a music store, where to offer a lot of musical instruments of high quality for sale , but affordable.

Also with the money, i would help my family with their debts and help them to buy all the things they need. I tried that each member of my family can live comfortably.

2 comentarios: